Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Tom Ogilvy Tom Ogilvy is offline

Default Worksheet_SelectionChange allow multiple ranges to be selected

I would guess an update button on the form. When clicked, the code executes
to refresh/revise/update the list.

Tom Ogilvy

"Graham Y" wrote:

Another thought
If I make the form non modal I can select extra cells, but I'm not sure how
to get the info onto my form.
Currently I load the dates (determined by which column the selected cells
are in) into an array, sort it, and then display on my form, to show these
are the dates that will be affected by the form.
How can I re-evaluate which cells are selected?

"Tom Ogilvy" wrote:

How would excel know you have stopped selecting cells?

Events don't fire when you don't do anything.

Tom Ogilvy

"Graham Y" wrote:

I have an input form that pops up when a user selectes a cell, but I want
them to be able to use ctrl to pick non-contiguious cells, but as soon as I
let go of the mouse button, to select the next cell, the form pops up.
I know I've done this before because I have put code in to check the range
of columns selected, which I have tested.

Any Ideas how I stop the form poping up until I have stopped selecting cells?