Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Tom Ogilvy Tom Ogilvy is offline

Default Persistent Data Structures in VBA

If declared at the module level (outside any procedure), they are persistent
unless you hit the reset button or use the END statement.

Beyond that, I can't think of another in memory solution.

Tom Ogilvy

" wrote:

I am using dictionaries and collections in VBA, and I have a problems
whenever there is an error and I have to stop the code execution I
loose the contents of these data structures. I come from a c++
background and to get around this sort of issue I would use persistent
data structures. Is there anything like this in VBA?

Thanks
Tom