Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Troubled User Troubled User is offline

Default Copy Visible Sheets to New File

I will try it and get back with you shortly. Thanks for your help.

"Troubled User" wrote:

I have a workbook with multiple different views / displays of the sheets
within the file. Most of these pages have deactivate code on the individual
sheets. I need to be able to generically copy the visible sheets to a new
workbook without taking the code with them.

I have tried doing this in an array and can't get it to work, so I am
thinking that I need to move it a page at a time. I (personally) could
probably make this work by hardcoding the move function to run based upon the
selected view, but thought I would see if anyone had a simplier more generic
way to select / move the visible sheets. Thanks in advance.