Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Moises Moises is offline

Default Activate macro after clicking on a particular cell

I have both cases, one with a single cell like A10, and the second case a
range of cells with a merge format so they are displayed as a big cell (for
example range b2..d3, with a merge format).
Thanks
--
Moises

"Tom Ogilvy" wrote:

Which is it: A10 or a range of cells that have a format of merge so they
look like a big cell?

Tom Ogilvy

"Moises" wrote:

What do I have to code in order to call a macro after a select, or clikc on a
paricular cell?, for example, I would like to run the macro after a select
the cell A10 or a range of cells that have a format of merge so they look
like a big cell ?
Thanks
--
Moises