Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default Array Pointer

Mike,

VBA does not use pointers.

A better explanation of what you are doing may lead to some suggestions on ways to improve speed....

HTH,
Bernie
MS Excel MVP

"Mike H." wrote in message
Is there an array pointer available in VBA? I use it in other languages to
easily and quickly sort and search arrays. My problem is I have two very
large spreadsheets and want to get data from one to the other based on a link
and the arraypointer would make this easier in my opinion. A simple vlookup
formula in the spreadsheet is very slow for a large qty of numbers so I don't
really want to use it. Any ideas?