Chi

Hi Max,
I am sorry that I still need some more help. As you know that my workbook
has two sheets.
Sheet1 which has column A and B, and column C1 =A1&REPT(" ",10)&B1.

Sheet 2, I used this formular
=IF(INDIRECT("'Sheet1'!C"&COLUMNS($A$1:A1)*60-60+ROWS($A$1:A1))=0,"",INDIREC
so that the value appears from A1 to A60 and then B1 to B60€¦€¦.I like this
layout. However, after I insert new row in sheet 1, the formula in Column C
is not copy down to the new row.

Is there a way to make the formula (in column C) automatically copy down to
the new row?

Sheet1
A B C
DEPARTMENT 55 DEPARTMENT 55
Education Department 555 Education Department 555
Heart Department (new row) Nothing shows here
English and Math 565 English and Math 565

Sheet 2
DEPARTMENT 55
Education Department 555
Nothing show here
English and Math 565

The format of the words in sheet 2 will change when I insert new row in
sheet 1.
Ex: The word DEPARTMENT (bold) will become DEPARTMENT (not bold) and
Education Department (not bold) will become Education Department(bold)

In all, I still have problems in insert new row in sheet 1 and the format in
sheet 2.
English is my second language, so it is really hard for me to explain the
problems. I hope that it is clear enough for you to understand what I have
been tried to say. Sorry for any confusions.

I don't know why all numbers are messy after I posted.
Thank you
Chi

"Max" wrote:

You're welcome, Chi ! Glad it helped.