Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Zoya Zoya is offline

Default Custom Form Closing

Thank you so much! I just got fixated on the "closing" and didn't think that
it could be so simple.
Thank you again!

"Michael" wrote:

Usually you just do the following:

UserForm1.Hide

Unless Iam missing something; if this doesn't work please elaborate.

--
If this posting was helpful, please click on the Yes button.
Regards,

Michael Arch.

"Zoya" wrote:

I have a custom information input form with two buttons: Reset and Show
Disclosures. I need the Show Dislosures button upon clicking on it take the
data entered, populate the spreadsheet and close the form.
While I have completed the first functionality, I can't figure out how to
close the form without closing the Excel Worksheet or Workbook.
Please help.