Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
barnabel barnabel is offline

Default Check value on another sheet

3 things,
1) TheCol is never set so it is checking Column 0 which is invalid
2) You don't want to select the "qcust" sheet
3) TheRow should be a long. There may not be 32,000 rows but it is a good
habit to make row index varialbles longs.

Peter Richardson

"Brad" wrote:

Thanks for taking the time to read my question.

I have 2 sheets and am on the first one. The Second one "qcust" has my data
on it and I want to go through it row by row until there is no data left.

Why can't I do this? It gives me an application error

Do Until Worksheets("qcust").Cells(TheRow, TheCol) = ""

Here is the full code.

Sub MergeAndPrint()
Dim TheRow As Integer

TheRow = 2

Worksheets("qcust").Select

Do Until Worksheets("qcust").Cells(TheRow, TheCol) = ""
Range("D3") = Sheets("qcust").Cells(TheRow, 2).Value
Range("D4") = Sheets("qcust").Cells(TheRow, 3).Value
Range("D8") = Sheets("qcust").Cells(TheRow, 1).Value

TheRow = TheRow + 1
Loop

MsgBox "Complete"

End Sub