Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Lakehills Lakehills is offline

Default Copy worksheets form one workbook to another ...

Hi Ray,

Sorry my reply took a couple of days, I was away for the weekend.

The sheets are exactly the same. Each manager makes his updates and
emails the individual sheet. I store them in a common folder I own.
The only wrinkle I forgot to mention is the individual sheets the
managers get and update are protected. They are only allowed to update
certain cells.

CJM

On Aug 31, 11:39 am, Ray wrote:
Hi CJM -

Is the format the same in both the individual workbooks and the
corresponding worksheet in your summary workbook? That is, if data
range in individual workbook is d5:Z50 is data range in summary
workbook ALSO d5:Z50?

Further, do these mgrs email back their completed files OR are they
saved to some common folder?

I may have an easy solution for you .... no manual cut/pasting req'd!

//ray