Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
[email protected] tianung@gmail.com is offline

Default Prevent user moving the userform with mouse

Thanks for the excellent suggestion ... I found the code in "Colo's
Junk Room".

Cheers

On Sep 4, 2:46 am, "Peter T" <peter_t@discussions wrote:
Why not remove the form's caption altogether, plenty of examples in this ng.
You might need add a close button, if you don't already have one, to
simulate the little x.

Regards,
Peter T

"AP" wrote in message

I have a userform which is gradually moved downwards by a macro.

I would like topreventtheuserfrom manually shifting the userform (by
dragging the title bar with the mouse). At the same time, I would like to
allow the buttons on the userform to be interactive with theuser.

"UserForm1.Enabled = False" prevents theuserfrom shifting the userform

but also disables all buttons on the userform!

Any help would be greatly appreciated.- Hide quoted text -