Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
JE McGimpsey JE McGimpsey is offline

Default Change cell value to next in series upon opening worksheet?

See

http://www.mcgimpsey.com/excel/udfs/sequentialnums.html

In article ,
Connie wrote:

I have a protected form for users to fill out in Excel which has a
requisition # in the top right cell... I want the requisition # to change to
the next increment in the series each time the worksheet is opened... that
way, the next user automatically has the new requisition # on the form when
it is printed.

The Requisition # starts with M1000 and I want it to change to M1001 the
next time it is opened, then M1002 the next time... etc.

Thanks,