Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Eric Eric is offline

Default Selective Automated Printing of External Files

I'm looking for assistance or an existing template to modify to accomplish
the following:

I'm creating a list of equiment (column B). Each listed component references
an external .pdf specification sheet (hyperlinked in column C).

I've added check boxes in column A. I'd lke to have the user check the boxes
next to the equipment needed for a specific job, then have a single button to
click to print all of the associated specification sheets (.pdf) for only the
selected components.

Any help would be much appreciated!