Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Rick Rothstein \(MVP - VB\) Rick Rothstein \(MVP - VB\) is offline

Default get min and max from array...

I'm not sure what to say... those formulas work fine on my system. What I
did is copy the data from your first posting and paste it into A1 (this
filled column A with two values combined into one for each cell downward in
column A); then I used Data/TextToColumns to move the data into two columns
(A and B) making sure to designate each column as Text; then I cut column B
from the sheet and pasted it into column D. At this point, your values were
all text residing in columns A and D. I then copy/pasted my two formulas
into any two cells and they produced the answers you indicated they should.
If it matters any, the cells I pasted my formulas in were formatted to
General before I pasted them in.

Rick

"gssitaly via OfficeKB.com" <u13846@uwe wrote in message
ERROR=#VALORE!

Rick Rothstein (MVP - VB) wrote:
Give these a try...

Maximum....
=TEXT(SUMPRODUCT(MAX((D1:D1000="4580")*A1:A1000) ),"@")

Minimum...
=TEXT(10000-SUMPRODUCT(MAX((D1:D1000="4580")*(10000-A1:A1000))),"@")

Rick

Tks Bob...
But work only if the column A and D are in General or number, my two

[quoted text clipped - 22 lines]
6843 0580
6846 0580