Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
jnf40 jnf40 is offline

Default Getting Cell value to another worksheet

Thanks for the response but I already have that part working, below is what I
am trying to do now.

I am trying to get a workbook that when it reaches 80 sheets it will
automatically take the value from the last sheet, this value is derived
from a formula in that cell, and place it in a cell on the 1st sheet, sheets
2, 3, 4 and 5 are hidden, then the workbook will take sheets 6 through 80 and
delete them and the user can continue and create new worksheets beginning
with the ending value from the previous workbook.

"Joel" wrote:

Here is code from VBA help

Occurs when a new sheet is created in the workbook.

Private Sub Workbook_NewSheet(ByVal Sh As Object)
Sh The new sheet. Can be a Worksheet or Chart object.

Example
This example moves new sheets to the end of the workbook.

Private Sub Workbook_NewSheet(ByVal Sh as Object)
Sh.Move After:= Sheets(Sheets.Count)
End Sub

"jnf40" wrote:

I am trying to get a workbook that when it reaches 80 sheets it will take the
value from the last sheet and place it in a cell on the 1st sheet, sheets 2,
3, 4 and 5 are hidden, then the workbook will take sheets 6 through 80 and
delete them and the user can continue and create new worksheets beginning
with the ending value from the previous workbook. Any suggestions?