Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
joel joel is offline

Default Restricting available dates in calendar userform

There are three method s that you can use. first you can havve a macro
automatically run when the workbook is opened instead of running a manual
macro. The 2nd method is to use a wroksheet_change function that will run
when data is entered in a cell. the 3rd method is a macro when the cell is
selected.

"bjohnson" wrote:

I have developed a userform calendar in my spreadsheet, but I need to
know how to restrict the dates that can be selected to Friday's ONLY.
I also am trying to figure out a way to write code that will pop a
message box if specific Fridays are chosen (about 12 different ones
throught the year). That message box will prompt the user to run a
specific macro. In a perfect world, it would then restrict them from
diong too much else to that page until that macro was run. Am I
asking for too much?? Thanks for any help you can provide!