klwinston

Default Conditional Formatting

I need help setting a conditional format (only 1) across multiple columns
without having to select each individual cell and set the formatting.

I have a top row with numbers and a bottom row with different numbers. I
need to compare B2 against B1 and if it's less set the format. This needs to
be done for many columns (C2 against C1, D2 against D1, etc).

Is there a way to apply the format across all columns such that the cell
holding the format always looks to the cell above it to compare its value to?