Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Bob Bob is offline

Default MsgBox without buttons

Gary,

To practice, I created a single UserForm with only a Label in it. I left
the default colors for the UserForm and Label alone. But when I execute the
code to display the UserForm, all I see is a white box with a blue border and
a blue caption area. I don't see any text!

Any clue as to what I either did wrong or missed?

Thanks,
Bob

"Gary Keramidas" wrote:

i make a userform with only a label on it, i center it and make it as wide as
the form.
then when my first macro starts i use something like this:

With UserForm1
.Caption = "Processing Scanner Data For " &
Format(Worksheets("Date").Range("B2"), "MMMM dd yyyy")
.Show
End With
DoEvents

then, when the 2nd macro i called:

UserForm1.Label1.Caption = "Adding Decipher Sheet Information"
DoEvents

when the 3rd macro is called:

UserForm1.Label1.Caption = "Summarizing Data By Line Number"
DoEvents

and when the code is done:

Unload UserForm1

--

Gary

"Bob" wrote in message
John,
Thanks for the suggestion! I will give it a try.
Bob

"John in Wembley" wrote:

On Thu, 30 Aug 2007 11:16:01 -0700, Bob
wrote:

As my macro begins to execute, I need to display a pop-up window that simply
just make a small form, close it after a few seconds , I do this as
splash screen on the opening of some of my sheets...