Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Bob Bob is offline

Default MsgBox without buttons

Jim,
Thanks for the suggestion. I was really hoping to be able to display some
sort of a pop-up box, but your method is one that I didn't think of.
Thanks again,
Bob

"Jim Thomlinson" wrote:

No can do on the message box... My preference for this kind of thing is to
have a sheet with "Processing... One moment please." in big bold letters.
Switch to this sheet at the beginning of your macro and back to your original
sheet at the end. Doing this you can get fancy with the colours, add any
extra text you might want and even add some check boxes that get checked as
specific sections of the macro complete to give the user the feeling that
something productive is going on...
--
HTH...

Jim Thomlinson

"Bob" wrote:

As my macro begins to execute, I need to display a pop-up window that simply
says "One moment please..." When the macro is near the end of its execution,
I then need to remove the pop-up window.

Unless there is a better way to accomplish this, I was thinking of using a
MsgBox, except I don't want (or need) the MsgBox to contain any buttons. But
I don't know how to do this.