Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
No Name

Default Add formula to cells in a column through VB

How are F and H being updated?

"Jase4now" wrote in message
Can I email you directly so I can send you screen prints or the file so
you
can see first hand what I am trying to do? I don't understand all the
choices of change, changeselection, activate...

Joel

"-" wrote:

It assumes you have already entered your data, so add it to the point
after
that.

To modify it for a row-by-row formula creation, modify the "rng" object,
something like:

Set rng = CellBeingUpdated
Set rng = Intersect(rng.EntireRow, Range("T:T"))

"Jase4now" wrote in message
This looks great, but I can't figure out where to put it.

"-" wrote:

Dim rng As Range
Set rng = Range(Range("F2"), Range("F2").End(xlDown))
Set rng = Intersect(rng.EntireRow, Range("T:T"))
rng.FormulaR1C1 = "=SUM((RC6+RC8)*1440)/60"

"Jase4now" wrote in message
I have created a form to enter data into a worksheet. Colum 'F' &
Column
'H'
are formatted in custom h:mm. In column 'I', I want to put this
formula "
=SUM((F2+H2)*1440)/60" (I think.) for every record added through the
form.
Column 'I' is not on the form because columns F & H feed to it. The
formula
above adds the two times together and converts it to decimal, which
is
what I
need.

Thanks,