Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
RJ RJ is offline

Default Pivot Table Update - Data from GP Dynamics

I am exporting information from GP Dynamics into EXCEL and then creating a
PIVOT TABLE. The export happens several times a month and I am trying to
automate creation of two PIVOT TABLES.

I am inserting a "NET" column for sales.

The problem I am hiving is that when new information is added to GP Dynamics
and the data is re-exported (we due month to date information always) the
MACRO does not properly auto FILL the "NET" formula into the additional rows.

EXAMPLE: when I create the Macro I have 150 rows of data, then the next day
I re-export the information for the month and I have 175 rows of data. The
auto FILL only copies the formula to 150 rows and leaves 25 rows without the
formula.

THANK YOU in advance for any help/suggestions.