Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Louise Louise is offline

Default searching in the list of dates

Hi Bob,

Looks like a nice solution but I do not have ISNUMBER and MATCH, although I
have added Ananlysis Toolpack. Do you know how/where I can get the functions?
--
Regards Louise

"Bob Phillips" skrev:

=ISNUMBER(MATCH(date_cell,holiday_lits,0))

will return TRUE if it is a holiday

--
---
HTH

Bob

"louise" wrote in message
I hope that someone can help me with the following:

When filling in a specific date I have to tjeck for holidays which are
filled in, in another sheet. Is there a special function for this?

--
Regards Louise