Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Charles Charles is offline

Default Are objects slow in VBA?

Sorry, I didn't mean Excel object. I understood the Excel-VBA link is
extremely slow. I was thinking to VBA-defined objects (using "class").
I left everything on option explicit, "long" used for integers. I
think that I must simply do an unecessary number of loops.

Also, I am building a model aimed to do monte carlo simulations. So I
was looking at how long it took to run 10,000 times the model (which
implies about 50 arrays of dim ~40*1, and some loops to populate/
aggregate them). I guess that with that sort of dimensions, I can't
expect it to take less than a minute.

Charles