Mark

Thanks to both of you, this was the solution to my problem.
Still have no idea how this checkmark came there but it works ;)

"Mark" wrote:

Hi

When I click on an Excel doc., Excel starts up but does not open the doc.
When I rgiht click an .xls and then choose Excel to open it it says that
Excel cannot find the document on the indicated path. The path shown is
indeed the path to the doc and the doc is there.
When I drag an .xls into a runing Excel it opens correctly.
Other apps. such as Word open the docs correctly but cannot open docs with
links to Excel sheets.

Any ideas?

Regards,

Marc