Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Rob[_5_] Rob[_5_] is offline

Default Conditional printing

Hey Juan,

the most simple solution that I can think of is hiding those rows for the
moment...

Rob

"Juan Dent" schreef in bericht

I have an Excel worksheet that has some rows that sometimes do not need to
appear in a print out (for instance if a specific column has a "NO" in
it). I
could perhaps make the text same color as background (is there a better
technique to not print that text?) but the rows in the printout are
numbered
so I get discontinous numbering when some of the rows are indeed to be
excluded from printing.

Can someone provide some insight as to the best and simplest solution?
I really have very little experience with Excel although a lot with
C#/C++...

--
Thanks in advance,

Juan Dent, M.Sc.