Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
bjohnson bjohnson is offline

Default Conditional Formatting based on data in adjacent cell & restrict save without required data

In the range of (B23:L147). Col B has header "W/P/L/F", Col F has
header "Customer" and Col L has header "Amount". If the user enters
any data in any row in the range in column F, without entering data
into the adjacent columns B and L, I want the cells n that same row in
Col's B and L to highlight red. I also want to make sure they cannot
"save" the file without filling in those cells. Can anyone help me?