Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
[email protected] matthew.webb@net1.demon.co.uk is offline

Default Looking for help with a sorting macro.

Afternoon, Can anyone code the solution or point me in the right
direction please? I have files that look like the one on the link
(http://www.inasentimentalmood.co.uk/Book1.xls). I need to go through
to the bottom of the document(or last row in column E) and sort all
the sections. So it would start and sort row 10-11, then 13-19, then
22-25 etc. I can highlight all the rows using...

Set myRg = Range([e10], [e65536].End(xlUp))
Set myRg = myRg.SpecialCells(xlCellTypeConstants).EntireRow.S elect

....but I don't think this is a the way to do it. I guess I can use
xlDown working through column F and then select the rows which I've
passed but I don't know how to code it. Any ideas? I would be so
greatful for any help!