hkappleorange

Default PIVOT TABLE + HYPELINK: Mission Impossible ?

IN PIVOT TABLE, I WANT ONE OF THE ROW FIELDS TO BECOME ALL HYPERLINK. IS
THIS POSSIBLE ??

ALSO CAN WE MAKE THE VALUES HYPERLINK TOO ??

Example, the role field is fruits. Page field is country.
For US, we have orange, apple. For UK we have pears and lemon.
The fruits need to be hyperlinked. Eg apple is underlined and hyperlinked
and when users select US, both apple and orange are clickable and when users
click on apple it takes him to the page describing what apple is (of course
in reality it is not apple but something else).