Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
kiran kumar kiran kumar is offline

Default NOT ABLE INSERT CHART

Hi

I have a problem in inserting chart in excel 2007, I was using charts
on one worksheet which was recovered by excel without charts being
displayed. From that time onwards I am not able to insert any charts
into worksheet. I get the information window "Some chart types cannot
be combined with other chart types. Select a different chart type" and
control is again transferred to chart type selection window. I tried
all types of chart in new work book, in 97-2003 compatible work book
but still I am not able to insert chart

Can anyone help me to resolve the problem, Thanks in advance

Warm Regards
Kiran Dixit