Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
CEG CEG is offline

Default Rows outside of current range being saved as CSV

I have a macro that copies a range of data from one worksheet to another,
then saves that worksheet as a CSV file (comma delimited). The macro repeats
this process for 4 worksheets, copying them one at a time to a worksheet
called "temp" and saving each one with a different name. The process works
fine except for the 2nd worksheet. When I open the 2nd CSV file, there are
often several rows of data with just commas. The number of extra rows
varies. I have stepped through the macro and it is copying only the rows
with data. I have checked the current range of the "temp" sheet (ctrl+end)
after the 1st CSV saves and it goes to A1.

We use these CSV files for importing to another program and these data-less
rows cause errors.

Any ideas what else may be causing this?
--
CG