Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Tom Ogilvy Tom Ogilvy is offline

Default Find values from one worksheet in other worksheets

See the help code example on the findnext method for sample code.

You question is too lacking in detail to provide anything else unless I made
up all the parameters.

Tom Ogilvy

"Modell" wrote:

I have a list of numbers in "Sheet 1" that I need to find in one or more
different worksheets (ie: "Sheet 2" & "Sheet 3"). The number may or may not
be found in the other worksheets. There also could be multiple rows that
contain the number being found.

How can I find these numbers and move the data from the rows the numbers are
found in into a new worksheet (ie: "New Sheet"? Also, if there is no
matching number found, is it possible to insert a row on the "New Sheet"
saying "No data found"?

Thank for the help.