Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Sean Sean is offline

Default E-Mail Importance Flag Q

On Aug 24, 7:55 am, Sean wrote:
On Aug 23, 5:03 pm, JW wrote:

Change this line:
.Importance = 2

To this:
If Sheets("SheetB").Range("AA1").Value 1 Then
.Importance = 2
Else
.Importance = 1
End If

This will cause any value greater than one to force an importance of
2. Any value equal to or less than one will cause an implrtance of 1.

HTH
-Jeff-

Sean wrote:
I use the code, part of which is extracted below, kindly written and
provided by Ron de Bruin,
which E-Mails a sheet called "e-Trip", how would I tweak this to set
the Importance to High (i.e. value =2) IF a value is 1 in SheetB!AA1.
If the value in SheetB!AA1 is <1, then Importance should be set as
Normal (i.e. value = 1)

Thanks

Sub Mail_Report()

(code here)

With Destwb
.SaveAs TempFilePath & TempFileName & FileExtStr,
FileFormat:=FileFormatNum
On Error Resume Next
With OutMail
.To = ThisWorkbook.Sheets("E-Trip").Range("BA2").Value
.CC = ""
.BCC = ""
.Subject = ThisWorkbook.Sheets("E-
Trip").Range("BA1").Value
.Body = strbody
.Attachments.Add Destwb.FullName
.ReadReceiptRequested = False
.Importance = 2
.Send
End With
On Error GoTo 0
.Close SaveChanges:=False
End With

'Delete the file you have send
Kill TempFilePath & TempFileName & FileExtStr

Set OutMail = Nothing
Set OutApp = Nothing

With Application
.ScreenUpdating = True
.EnableEvents = True
End With
End Sub- Hide quoted text -

Jeff, thanks for that- Hide quoted text -

How would I tweak the obove, to do as before except set the importance
to high IF AA11 or AA2 1? I could do it within a formula, but not in
code

Thanks