Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Somewhere In Excel 2002 Somewhere In Excel 2002 is offline

Default Creating Reports in Excel 2002

Hello and thank you for your time...Here is my scenario. I have created an
audit in one worksheet of Excel 2002.

The audit in worksheet A contains a drop down list to display each of the
ratings (i.e. meets expectations, needs improvement, etc) and another drop
down list to display a list of my 10 employees.

What I would like to know is, how do I create a report from worksheet A in
lets say worksheet B, to reflect each individual employee and their ratings
everytime I choose an employee from the drop down list and keep some kind of
a rolling report whenever I choose a certain employee on the same audit form?

I would be willing to email someone my report for more clarity on this issue.

Thanks in advance!