Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Mandeep Dhami Mandeep Dhami is offline

Default Import Data from web-sites

Hi,

Is it possible to import data into excel from web-site.
I refer to a web-site to get data and do some analysis. This is regarding
share market data. I have got the URL of the web site which is as follow:
http://www.nse-india.com/content/equ...iphistdata.htm
On the web-site we need to enter few details like scrip code, from and to
dates of the data and then click submit to get the data on the web site. This
data can also be downloaded is .csv format.

Let me know if some macro could be written to get this data from the
web-site. I know how to create a macro for doing some analysis.

Cheers,
Mandeep Dhami