Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Ongoing Equipment Service Detail-Date/BR Ongoing Equipment Service Detail-Date/BR is offline

Default equipment service tracking

Hello, We have hundreds of heavy machinery equipment located thru out
different branches. Once a month I get a list of equipment (hundreds) that I
need to go thru and select which ones are copleted, outstanding and In
Process and how longs its been (90 Days, 180 Days, Under 270 Days & Over 270
Days) and how many hours it took.

Once gone thru this list of equipment and making it completed or outstanding
or in process, I put an "X" in the column that it pertains to, whether it was
in 90 days etc. and how many hours it was completed in.

After all of that , I have to get a summary of each branch and how many
completed/oustanding/inprocess and how many hours it took.

What i did was create a sheet for each branch and put their data
accordingly, then I created a summary sheet with SumIf formulas in there.

Is there an easier way for me to do this all off of the original sheet I get
with all the equipemtn on there, instead of having to go thru it and putting
them in there according branch sheet. I was hoping for a macro that would
calculate it for me.

Help would be very much appreciated.