Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
[email protected] PMC527@gmail.com is offline

Default Using a variable to determine row selection

Hello,

I actually have 2 issues I am trying to solve. I am taking data and
stacking it on top to have 1 row of data to run correlations.

I have a cell (N_Size) that has the number of rows I want to be
selected starting at D3. I don't know how to reference this named
cell to select the number of rows specified in it.

Next I don't know how to loop this code to repeat X amount of times to
stack the data on top of each other.

So just as an example, I have a 150 in B3 (# of rows wanted to be
selected in D3) and 5 in B5 (# of columns that I want stacked on top
of each other starting with D3). How do I get this to happen in a VBA
code.

Thanks for any help/guidance you can give.

PC