Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
korund korund is offline

Default Split up word in cell

€žspartacus13210" napÃ*sal (napÃ*sala):

Hi!

I am in need of some VBA functionality in Excel and having no prior
experience at all in VBA, I am posting this here. Perhaps some can help me
out here. Thanks in advance for any attempts to get me started or for any
help you provide on this matter.

I have a list of words in Column A which need to be spilt up. For example if
column A contains:

AccountIsParentInstitutionAccount
AccountIsPatient
AccountIsSuspenseAccount
AdjustmentQuantity
AdjustmentReasonCode

The code should iterate through column A and take the word in a cell and
split it up. It should then insert that word in Column B. To make things
clearer, by using the above words as an example, column B should contain:

Account
Is
Parent
Institution
Patient
Suspense
Adjustment
Quantity
Reason
Code

A word doesnt need to be inserted again if it exists already. That is, if a
word exits, then skip it.

Thanks,
Anupam

Hi all,
I have similary problem, but i need the words split up according to
gramatical rules (also with division sign) in the same cell. Is anyone able
to help me ?

Many thanks in advance from

Korund