agentjoe90 agentjoe90 is offline
Junior Member

Default Macro for solver on certain worksheets

Have a workbook that I want to create a macro use solver on multiple sheets.

1st Sheet is a summary (solver must ignore)
2nd and 3rd Sheet have the same layout but different values.
I want solver to optimise each sheet individually. For both the solver will use the same cells e.g. target cell is the same, and cells that I want changed etc.
I want the macro to do this automatically as my workbook is likely to gain more sheets. I am a novice at visual basic. The macro will be activated from the summary sheet via a button (I can create the button)..

This the solver code for both sheet 2 and sheet 3 is shown below, that I have recorded:
Sub Macro4()
SolverReset
SolverOk SetCell:="$AI$64", MaxMinVal:=2, ValueOf:="0", ByChange:= _
"$S$15:$S$16,$W$11:$AA$11"
SolverAdd CellRef:="$W$11:$AA$11", Relation:=1, FormulaText:="120"
SolverAdd CellRef:="$S$15:$S$16", Relation:=3, FormulaText:="0.5"
SolverOk SetCell:="$AI$64", MaxMinVal:=2, ValueOf:="0", ByChange:= _
"$S$15:$S$16,$W$11:$AA$11"
SolverSolve UserFinish:=True
End Sub
Is possible for me to use this code and create a macro to achieve my goal?