Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Jim Cone Jim Cone is offline

Default xl2000 vs. xl2003 RangeFromPoint and Grouped Shape

Greg,
You are welcome. Also, I agree with comments about Peter T.
I don't know about that other guy though. <g
Jim Cone

"Greg Wilson"
wrote in message
Thanks Jim. I was hoping to avoid loops because of the number of grouped
shapes involved and because the project is already programmatcially massive.
On the bright side, performance is not an issue because a slight delay in
displaying tooltips is designed for anyway. Your's and Peter's code are quite
similar. I plan to adapt this approach because it will also work on later xl
versions.

I'm glad both you and Peter responded because I regard both of you as
genuine experts and this confirms that there is no simple solution. This will
save me a lot of time looking in vane.
Thanks again.

Greg