Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
John Bundy John Bundy is offline

Default easy e-mail one

You aren't too stupid, you are doing more than most can! You don't need to
know it all, thats for Tom O and Ron D and Bob, you just need to know where
to get it. Look at Ron's code here
http://www.rondebruin.nl/mail/folder2/mail2.htm this does everything you want
and about halfway through the code there is a line ".send" and he has
".display" commented out. Change the e-mail addy, subject, body and replace
..send with .display and your done.
--
-John
is helpful.

"andrewbt" wrote:

ive got code all over my project sending automated e-mails (mostly taken from
ronDeB) but now i need some that just adds the open worksheet or workbook to
an attachment and opens outlook for the user. easy eh? but not for me because
im stupid. Thanks in advance.
Andrewbt