Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
scott scott is offline

Default Access to web tables

I need to pull information from web and put them in Column F. The site
address are listed in A1:A5. Followings are the codes. When I run them, I get
a message "Invalid Web Query". Out of the 5 queries, 1 or 2 open up incorrect
web pages and cannot tell which ones will be correct and which ones will be
incorrect beforehand. Anyone can tell me what happened and how to fix the
problem?

Sub Webvalue()

Dim c As Range
Dim str As String
Dim i As Integer

i = 0
For Each c In ThisWorkbook.Sheets("Sheet2").Range("A1:A5")
c.Select
str = "URL;" & Selection.Hyperlinks(1).Address

With ActiveSheet.QueryTables.Add(Connection:=str,
Destination:=Range("F1").Offset(i, 0))
.FieldNames = True
.RowNumbers = False
.FillAdjacentFormulas = False