Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
FrankS FrankS is offline

Default ActiveWorkbook.SaveAs

Thanks, Ron. I will check it out! fs
"Ron de Bruin" wrote:

Check out this page Frank
http://www.rondebruin.nl/saveas.htm

--

Regards Ron de Bruin
http://www.rondebruin.nl/tips.htm

"franks" wrote in message ...
I have transfered from Office 2005 to 2007 Excel Macros which have now
stopped working on the "ActiveWorkbook.SaveAs" line. I have started getting
the infamous "Error 1004." The whole line is highligted, which leads me to
believe that the start of the line is the problem. I include the line as in
Macro, with the exception that the "My Documents" on to the underscore would
be on one line:

ActiveWorkbook.SaveAs Filename:="C:\Documents and Settings\Frank\My
Documents\transfer\ftproot\aartfile.xls", _
FileFormat:=xlExcel9795, Password:="", WriteResPassword:="", _
ReadOnlyRecommended:=False, CreateBackup:=False

Any help will be deeply appreciated.