Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Ray Ray is offline

Default Userform questions -- code included!

Thanks Tom .... your suggestions worked great! One follow-up question
(in the name of learning) -- my initial modification didn't take the
error-handling line out of the Userform code and when I tested the
code (without 'errors' in the data), the msgbox created by the error-
handling popped up anyway! Why would that have happened?

Susan -- your suggestions are very useful as well, especially from an
implementation standpoint! Your response is going into my 'code
archive' ...

Regards//Ray