Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
barnabel barnabel is offline

Default max query result size

That was the thought that snother discussion made me think of yesterday but I
can't test it until tommorrow at work. Excel 2007 won't let me save-as when
accessing remotely so I have to get be in the office to resave.

I'll let you know tommorrow if this solves it

"MSweetG222" wrote:

Unless my old .xls file was renamed to the new 2007 extensions (.xlsm or
.xlsx), my old .xls function formulas did not work (even though 1 million
rows displays).

Perhaps it is the same issue with you?
--
Thx
MSweetG222

"barnabel" wrote:

Is there some place to set the maximum number of rows returned by a query?
One of the resons I upgraded to Excel 2007 was the row limit increase. but I
just ran a query and the data cut off at row 65536. I know there should be
about another 20K rows.

Peter Richardson