Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Ron de Bruin Ron de Bruin is offline

Default Mail Body

You not have to open a file if you want to mail it

But you can use GetOpenFileName

Sub test()
Dim FName As Variant
Dim wb As Workbook
Dim MyPath As String
Dim SaveDriveDir As String

SaveDriveDir = CurDir

MyPath = ThisWorkbook.Path
ChDrive MyPath
ChDir MyPath

FName = Application.GetOpenFilename(filefilter:="Excel Files (*.xls), *.xls")
If FName < False Then
Workbooks.Open (FName)
End If

ChDrive SaveDriveDir
ChDir SaveDriveDir

Regards Ron de Bruin
http://www.rondebruin.nl/tips.htm

"Amol" wrote in message oups.com...
Ron

As u guided me to create macro to send mail to the various mail id's
there is something more which i want to add

like want to put button on main sheet to ask user to open a desire
file, How would i do that?

On Aug 5, 1:20 am, Amol wrote:
Is it possible to format text size,color and type of the font

On Aug 5, 12:45 am, "Ron de Bruin" wrote:

Hi Amol

For example see this pagehttp://www.rondebruin.nl/mail/folder3/smallmessage.htm

--

Regards Ron de Bruinhttp://www.rondebruin.nl/tips.htm

"Amol" wrote in oglegroups.com...
HI

Please guide me abt adding text in next line in mail body of macro

I want to send mails through macro where i put some code in macro

like .body = "Dear All"

Now i want "regards" on next line

thanxs- Hide quoted text -