Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
carmen carmen is offline

Default convert formula to text

I have a very long formula using
sumprodct(--isna(match(.....)),--match(....)). IN this formula, i'm
comparing four columns and these columns are defined in four cells because
they are not constant. The problem with this formula is that it is extremely
slowing down the excel file. Any change made takes a long time to
recalculate, but I can't turn calculation manual because I need other cells
to change.

Now that the formula is set in a cell, can I use a function/macro to convert
the formula to text when this formula is not used and convert it back to
formula when used?

Thanks,

Carmen