puck1263 puck1263 is offline
Junior Member

Default calculate last 4 data points in a column (with sometimes blank rows)

Hello-
I'd like a formula to place the average of the last 4 data points (sometimes there will be blanks) in a column and display that value in another column.

By "last 4", I mean last 4 entries in the row selected, or above. See attachment.

So-
I would like to put, in column BA, the average of the last 4 entries in column AY, for that row and above. I'd like to be able to copy that formula down the row so I can get a snapshot for each month.

So for instance, cell BA36 should have the average of the lowest 4 values in column AY, from row 36 and up (result should be 1.29).
Likewise, cell BA54 should get the average of the lowest 4 entries in column AY, from row 54 an up (result should be average of cells AY47, AY47, AY49,AY51=1.89).

Any help please?
Attached Images