Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Chrisso Chrisso is offline

Default "Enter" event for text box control?

Hi All

I have a text box control from the control toolbox (not a Form's
control) in which I want my user to enter some data. I would like to
know when they hit "Enter" when they are done.

However the TextBox control does not seem to have an event that will
capture the "Enter" as the Help file for the KeyPress event states:
A KeyPress event does not occur under the following conditions:
Pressing TAB.
Pressing ENTER.

I dont see any other event that will tell me when the user hits
enter.

Of course, I could stick a command button next to the text box that
says "OK" but I would prefer, if possible, to capture the "Enter" and
go.

Is anyone aware of a way for me to capture the "Enter"?

Thanks in advance for any ideas.
Chrisso