Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Atomic Storm[_4_] Atomic Storm[_4_] is offline

Default ComboBox listwidth to match text in list

?B?SmltIFRob21saW5zb24=?=
wrote in
on Thu 02 Aug
2007 12:58:07p:

You have completely lost me... Combo Boxes dont' have a wraptext
property and lots of what you discuss just does not seem to fit... I'm
probably missing something?

Seems I haven't explained this correctly. I how to set the combobox width
through the properties using autosize = true - however, I am looking to set
the .listwidth and .columnwidths of the dropdown list via the largest text
(listindex) entry. Something like:

Dim getCount as String
getCount = ComboBox1.ListCount
For iNum = 0 to getCount
With ComboBox1
.ListWidth = .List(iNum).Width
End With
if iNum = getCount - 1 then Exit For
Next i

Which doesn't quite work... I tried it.

Hopefully that's a little more clear of what I'm after :)

Thanks for the input!

~J.S.Winstrom