Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Peter T Peter T is offline

Default Help to modify code

It is working but the Totals are accumilating ??

Do you mean the in example I posted values are being added more than once,
surely not. If that's not what you mean I'm afraid I haven't a clue what you
are talking about.

Regards,
Peter T

"Les Stout" wrote in message
Hi Peter, thank you for your reply... I am trying to include it into Ron
de Bruin's code so that i can loop through a folder and open each file,
get the results then paste it into a new workbook offset then next
result with the actual file name as a header. It is working but the
Totals are accumilating ??

Best regards,

Les Stout