Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
charles[_4_] charles[_4_] is offline

Default Working around SendKeys limitations

Sorry to intrude on your programming conversation, but I picked up your link on a google search - your discussion seems to revolve around a similar issue that I can't resolve with my limited VB experience.

Not quite sure if I'll get a response, but here goes:

SendKeys ("^{HOME}") works fine in emulating the Ctrl-Home keystroke. However if you use it within a routine to determine the required ctrl-home cell address, it fails, as it only positions the cursor once the routine is complete and active control is passed back to the user.

Is there any way of inserting code into a routine that would determine the ctrl-home cell position of the active sheet?

Your expert input would be most appreciated.

Thanks, Charles.

http://www.eggheadcafe.com